Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Books and a "new" seat

Mommy says, "Lately Lillian has been absolutely LOVING looking at books! Here she is with a few of her current favorites."
"She still loves to play with random objects, too."
"After moving Lillian to a booster seat a few weeks ago I was getting nervous that it wasn't as secure as I would like. This morning she tried to push herself away from the table, nearly falling backward. Then it hit me that her high chair is adjustable and we could just use that at the table instead. So here she is safe and sound."

2 comments:

My Front Porch Looking In said...

She is always so cute! I can't believe how long her hair is getting :)

maria erin said...

Aside from the obvious fact that Lily is ridiculously cute, I love the pic with Abby sleeping in the background. So cute!