Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A fun, busy day

This morning Mommy and I went to a mom's group at church. I had a lot of fun playing with the other kids and boy were there a lot of them! Afterward we didn't have time to go back home for lunch so we stopped at McDonalds.
Next we went to school to meet more of the Kids Hope kids. I am getting to know everyone there! After being such a good girl all morning I was pretty tired.
Mommy says I was asleep by the next light! After my nap Mommy and I had a fun afternoon at home. See what I've learned from older kids?
I really like to look at pictures in my photo album.
Once Daddy got home we took a trip to Barnes & Noble to check out the books there. Sometimes I can be messy!
Do I look ready for school?

No comments: