Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trip to Texas, day four

This morning we all went to Rockhills Church together. We got there early so Aunt Megan could practice with the worship band, which meant I had lots of time to explore the theater they hold their services in. I had so much fun climbing all of the stairs and playing with my cousins! After church we had a fun meal of fondue together! I didn't eat much of the fondue, but the adults all said it was yummy! Next it was time for a long, Sunday afternoon nap. Then Uncle Peter surprised us by taking all of us girls to Six Flags Fiesta Texas! As soon as I saw the giant roller coasters I started asking Mommy to ride them! We found something a little bit more age-appropriate instead.
Don't worry - there were no hills or bumps, so Mommy and I were safe! My cousins went on some bigger rides.
Meanwhile, I found another place to play.
I had fun playing with the water, but stayed pretty dry. Mommy was very thankful!
We ate dinner at the park, rode a Scooby-Doo ride, watched Uncle Peter and the girls on the ferris wheel, and headed home. What fun!

No comments: