Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!
This morning I went to church early with Mommy and Daddy so they could practice before the service. I had fun playing with some friends of mine at church. Then Bada and Poppy showed up at church! After the first service they took me home and we played together. Once Mommy and Daddy got home from the second service, I got to open my Easter basket.
Even my baby brother got some gifts!
Instead of a chocolate Easter bunny, I got an Easter duck! I wanted to bring it to the bath tub at first, but once Daddy showed me I could eat it, I was even more excited!After playing a bit more, Mommy tucked me in bed for my nap. While I slept, the adults had a big Easter dinner together. They even had cheesecake for dessert!
After my nap I got to go on my second Easter egg hunt of the year! I also modeled my new dress from Bada and Poppy!We spent more time together as a family and had lots of hugs before Bada and Poppy had to head back home. What a great day!

No comments: