Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Family vacation, day two

Mommy says, "We started our day with a leisurely breakfast and morning at the cottage, followed by a trip to Bart's, a local fruit and veggie stand. Lillian had fun dancing in the puddles."
"Next we stopped at McDonald's for lunch because we discovered they have a) a great play area and b) free wi-fi. We were impressed with Lillian's bravery when she immediately climbed to the top of the play area!"
"Our day included frequent potty breaks."
"After naptime we went for a walk and found a caterpillar along the way - Lillian was quite excited!""We had a delicious dinner that night! Lillian especially enjoyed the corn on the cob."
"Does anyone else think one of the barbecue chicken strips bears a strong resemblance to a boot/Italy?"
"After dinner we made a trip to get a couple of things at Wal-mart and Lillian had fun trying on hats.""After tucking Lillian in bed, Dan and I just relaxed. We discovered the joys of loafing around and watching HGTV. Aah... vacation..."

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the breakfast on the potty photo- so funny!

Meredith said...

You'll have to tell me all about your potty training adventures and techniques. I think we haven't really gone for it yet just because I'm so scared! It's encouraging to see Lillian doing so well, though.