Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas with the DeYoung family, day one
I love our families. We have a lot of fun with both Dan's family and with mine. They are rather different, however. Dan's family consists of seven adults (soon to be eight) and four kids (soon to be five). My family consists of ten adults and twelve kids, all age eight and younger. It's loud and chaotic and a lot of fun. Today we had part one of the Christmas celebration, which consisted of an afternoon of games, a big dinner, and the opening of stockings and a few presents. Enjoy these snapshots into the chaos.


A short video of our Christmas dinner to really give you an idea of what our gatherings are like. I'm sure Dan and Megan are thrilled about this.
The biggest surprise of the day? My parents got each family a Zhu Zhu Pet of their own. I am pretty sure I was just as excited as the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment