Friday, July 2, 2010

Up north

We headed back up north today to Houghton Lake. Tomorrow Dan's parents will be arriving, but today we have the cottage to ourselves. After some settling in and naps, we took a trip to McDonald's so Lillian could play in the play area and I could attempt to catch up a bit on the blog (with the free wi-fi). After some crawling time, Caleb was getting antsy to go. We kept him entertained with the pie boxes you see here:Unfortunately, shortly after this picture was taken Caleb dropped one of the boxes and an employee swept it up into his little dust pan. Caleb stared at the box longingly and watched it disappear. I thought he was going to cry. It was quite dramatic. I had to take desperate measures to console him.Lillian, however, took it upon herself to entertain the entire restaurant with an impromptu performance of "Jesus Loves Me." Caleb even chimed in too.

No comments: