Friday, August 12, 2011

Tennessee Vacation, Day Five

Today was a super fun, fantastic, eventful day. We spent the morning and afternoon in Chattanooga. Our first stop was the famous Chattanooga Choo Choo.
Next we ate lunch at a pizza restaurant called the Mellow Mushroom. The pizza was delicious!
After refueling we walked over to the Tennessee Aquarium. I don't think I've been to an aquarium since I was a kid, so I was extra excited to check it out and share the experience with the kids! There was so much to see and do - beginning with the fountains out front!
Let the fun begin!One of our first stops was the manta ray pond. Lillian was asked if she wanted to feed them and she said YES! I was completely surprised and proud of her!
"Poin-gins!!!"And a shark attack...
Of course we had to stop in the gift shop at the end!
Afterward the kids played in the water fountains out front and "accidentally" got very wet - just in time for our trip back to Murfreesboro! Needless to say, our kids napped in the car in their undergarments. It was a very fun day!

No comments: