Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The big day!

Today is the big day! Lillian was the star helper at preschool, which meant that she needed a parent to come along and help in her classroom. Since this happened to coincide with my birthday anyway, I took a personal 1/2 day so I could join her at school. We had a great time!Oh yes, and today is also my 30th birthday. It's a strange feeling to be turning 30. I'm not overly depressed or anything like that, it's just odd! At any rate, I went to school to teach for the afternoon and then Dan, the kids and I met up at my parents house to open presents, celebrate a bit together, and then let my parents watch the kiddos for the evening so Dan and I could go out.
Dan and I had some delicious food at Olive Garden. Mmm... carb loading!
Afterward we spent the evening checking out the sights of Art Prize. It was a great evening!

No comments: