Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another busy Sunday

Today Mommy sang on the worship team again, which means all three of us spent a long morning at church. I did pretty well during rehearsal this time and even got to test out the microphone.
I also had a lot of fun in nursery.
After church we had lunch with the other staff people from church. I was a good girl but missed my morning nap completely. We went back home and I slept for about an hour but woke up miserable and screaming. Mommy said I was something called "inconsolable," which apparently is not normal for me. I was really upset for quite a while and Mommy and Daddy think it is because of some big teeth (molars) that I have coming through. Later that night we met with our CABLE group and I got a bit silly again.

No comments: