Thursday, January 15, 2009

An important announcement

Today was a very special day. Mommy and Daddy took me to a doctor's office and we got to "meet" my little baby brother or sister for the very first time. That's right... Mommy is going to have another baby!! I'm going to be a big sister!!
We got to hear the heartbeat today and we were all very excited! The doctor says the baby seems healthy and that he or she will probably arrive in late July or early August. Hooray!We are all very, very happy!

10 comments:

My Front Porch Looking In said...

Yay Karissa!! We are so excited for you!! Congratulations. Hope you are feeling and doing okay. Are you beginning to show yet? Haddie absolutely loves being a big sister, and I'm sure Lillian will, too! Are you going to find out what you are having? How exciting!

Mrs. DuPuis said...

Yes, I am showing, but not too drastically. I can hide it decently well when I want to, but I don't need to anymore! I am feeling good - still tired at times, but the nausea is mostly gone. Thankfully it was never too bad to begin with. We will have an ultrasound in about 8 weeks and hope to find out whether a little boy or girl is on the way!

hartcentral said...

congrats dan and karissa!! how exciting..we are happy for you.

the Wonderspools said...

Yay! That's very exciting! :) It makes me want to sew things. Wait...I always want to sew things. But I'm still very happy for you. Heh. I think your kids are going to be spaced almost identically to my sister's. Her second will be born when her first is 2 years 2 months.
Yay! Babies!

Mrs. DuPuis said...

Spools, your sewing abilities are always more than welcome! Actually, I've been thinking that it's about time I give Lillian some real curtains in her room. I'll have to see if I remember how to use my sewing machine!

Bryan said...

Hurray!! Congratulations!

Meredith said...

Hooray! :)

The Prescott's said...

Yeah!!!! I"m so excited for you!!!! love you guys! How far along are you?

Mrs. DuPuis said...

13 weeks! The baby is due July 31 :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for the four of you!!! Your new little one's due on our anniversary. Hope your pregnancy goes well.
-catie