Mommy says, "It has been quite the day! I did take Lillian to the doctor's office today but things did not go as I thought they would. Dr. Miller examined Lillian's wrist and concluded that we needed to get x-rays. Oy. So Lillian and I promptly went to
Holland Hospital for x-rays. Thankfully Lillian was a real trooper and sat very still for the three x-rays she needed. Afterward I was told to wait at the hospital until we heard back from the doctor because there was a chance she may need something done yet that night."

"After spending about 30 minutes in the radiology waiting room Dr. Miller called and said Lillian would have an appointment scheduled for the next day with an orthopedist. We were told we could go home for the night but should wrap her wrist in the meantime."

"Lillian was not a fan of her bandage at first but she got used to it pretty quickly. I should find out tomorrow morning what time we meet with the orthopedist. Please pray that all goes well."
2 comments:
Poor Lillian! It sounds like she is a trooper, though! I am so glad that you found out for sure and that she will heal quickly. She looks adorable in hot pink!
Oh, no! Ouch! So sorry, Lillian! You pull off a cast very well, though. Very stylish.
Post a Comment