Tuesday, March 9, 2010
An exciting day
This morning I took a bite of a banana while holding Caleb. He was so interested in my banana that I decided to let him try a bit. I gave him little bits of it and he loved it! This was his first official experience with real, quasi-solid food! Afterward I gave him a chunk to mush in his netted teether dealy (the technical term).
He did so well with the banana that I let him try some cheerios too. He didn't have too many successful experiences with those, but I was impressed that he managed to pick up a few of them!
Today was also an exciting day because I took the kids on our first walk of the season. Yay!
Yes, there is still snow on the ground, but we were happy walkers nonetheless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment